The concept of "advertising" on the Internet includes all forms of advertising intended for the Internet audience.
In today's world advertisement on the Web - the most simple and at the same time one of the most effective solutions, as it allows for minor budget to achieve coverage of a very large audience. Online advertising allows you specifically to apply to your target audience. That is, your ads will be seen only by the interested users. Life example: a man was looking for an iron, but on reflection, decided to postpone the purchase until later. Then, when clicking on search, users come to resource which is quite different, and there - your advertising. This will increase the possibility of rethinking solutions with the transition to purchasing. A better result can be achieved, if the advertising is part of the overall strategy to promote resources on the Web taking into account internet marketing.
The following types of Internet advertising:
1) Banner Advertising. This advertising is placed on the advertising platforms. Besides the usual banners are also used videos and "live" banners. Banner Advertising - the most effective method of branding project.
2) Contextual advertising. Type of online advertising in which the users see ads that match their search query. This type of website advertising, when properly configured, can be very beneficial, because the customer will only pay for the potential clients that came to his/her site due to the link from the advertisement. At the same time, this will only work if your offer is competitive capacity.
What should be the company's advertising campaign?
The advertising campaign is a set of pre-planned activities to publicize the project in the network. All promotions are linked in time and limited to budgetary constraints. But all these actions serve for achieving of the same goal - to attract the target audience for the resource advertiser.
The activities of the campaign is divided into the following groups:
1) Development of a strategy for the campaign - Identification of potential target audience, market analysis and determination of the nature of consumer preferences.
2) Development of an advertising campaign. After completing the stage of information gathering and analysis of the original data, there is a direct allocation of funds through the appropriate channels. Determine exactly where advertising will be posted and in what form. We're beginning to prepare promotional materials for specific types of advertising.
3) Run the advertising company as an integral mechanism. The main aim will be properly presenting the planned activities of the target audience. The final step is to analyze all the visit of promotional activities in order to identify the most appropriate type of advertising, taking into account the financial possibilities and tasks. This will allow to determine how better to promote the project in the most effective way.